The NCE100 is the only awards that ranks top civil engineering firms, not on their turnover but how they perform as a key service provider, the way they conduct their business and the overall impact it has on society.
Why should I enter?
- Make sure the whole industry, from clients to supply chain partners understand how your firm embraces innovation and business excellence to deliver for society in sector-specific expertise including your impact on roads, rail and water
- Demonstrate leadership in key industry changes initiatives such as health, safety and wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, CSR, talent management andcollaborative working
- Promote your firm as a truly great place to work and showcase your position as an employer of choice
- Leverage the opportunity to present face to face to our judging panel, made up of the most influential clients, industry experts and future leaders
- Receive great PR and marketing exposure from New Civil Engineer’s extensive marketing campaign and special awards supplement to be distributed in print on the night and mailed to New Civil Engineer’s 55,000 print audience – including more than 10,000 working for industry clients
- Use your top NCE100 status at the tendering stage to stay ahead of the competition and win future business
- Network with industry leaders at the awards dinner in June and at our post awards NCE100 Industry Trends event in the autumn 2020
Entries close 31 January 2020 so make a start today!