The NCE100 is the only awards that ranks top civil engineering firms, not on their turnover but how they perform as a key service provider, the way they conduct their business and the overall impact it has on society.
Why should I enter?
- Make sure the whole industry, from clients to supply chain partners understand how your firm embraces innovation and business excellence to deliver for society in sector-specific expertise including your impact on roads, rail and water
- Demonstrate leadership in key industry changes initiatives such as health, safety and wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, CSR, talent management andcollaborative working
- Promote your firm as a truly great place to work and showcase your position as an employer of choice
- Leverage the opportunity to present face to face to our judging panel, made up of the most influential clients, industry experts and future leaders
- Receive great PR and marketing exposure from New Civil Engineer’s extensive marketing campaign and special awards supplement to be distributed in print on the night
- Use your top NCE100 status at the tendering stage to stay ahead of the competition and win future business
- Network with industry leaders at the awards dinner in June and at our NCE100 Future of Civil Engineering event in Autumn 2020
Entries are now closed.