Innovation in Project Initiation
Project conception and initiation remains a huge challenge in the UK and worldwide with government cash tight, financiers nervous around investing in infrastructure and local opposition often vocal. This category explores the firms doing most to help get projects off the ground by working with the owner/operator to conceive and refine the concept, help secure the financing and funding, win public support and gain planning approval.
- Oﬀer some evidence of the impact of your efforts on turning the project into reality
- Describe why you feel your approach on this project is innovative or moving the industry forward, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- Provide some feedback from your client or end user to demonstrate satisfaction
- Describe how you have worked collaboratively with other industry supply chain partners or other stakeholders (where relevant)
- Indicate how this specific innovation works as an exemplar of your company’s commitment to advancing the industry in this area. Consider indicating how you are developing this advance and where it may be used next.
Need help with the survey? Contact Rachael O'Rourke on 020 3953 2114 or email Rachael.o’firstname.lastname@example.org