Impact in Urban Living
In recent decades, the world has experienced unprecedented urban growth. Rapid urbanisation brings enormous challenges, not least in terms of demands for housing and quality of life. We want to hear inspirational stories from firms doing most to address the key challenge of urban densification with a view to enabling sustainable, healthy development and redevelopment of our towns and cities.
We are particularly keen to hear from firms seeking innovative solutions to increasing the population density of towns and cities while improving the quality of life for those living there through provision of housing and urban spaces, along with high quality healthcare, educational, recreational and leisure facilities.
- Describe briefly ONE specific project that stands as an excellent example of your work. This could be a research project, a concept in development, an ongoing project or a project that opened in the last two years. Your firm should have had a specific, significant role that is readily identifiable
- Offer some evidence of the impact of your project on the end user or community it is designed to serve or, if it is concept stage, of the intended or potential impact
- Offer some evidence of how it may serve to inspire others – this could be through media attraction you have generated for your work, or through public outreach
- Provide some feedback from your client or end user to demonstrate satisfaction (if relevant)
- Describe how you have worked collaboratively with other industry supply chain partners or other stakeholders (where relevant)
- Indicate how this specific innovation works as an exemplar of your company’s commitment to advancing the industry in this area. Consider indicating how you are developing this advance and where it may be used next
- Feel free to offer any other supporting evidence that marks your work out as exceptional
Need help with the survey? Contact Rachael O'Rourke on 020 3953 2114 or email Rachael.o’firstname.lastname@example.org