A guide to NCE100
What makes the NCE100 so different?
- It is a completely independent and authoritative assessment of the best firms in infrastructure based on what they do, how they do it and what impact they have on society. It is not an assessment based on size or revenue.
- Assessment is made by our panel of over 60 judges representing the industry’s leading clients, owner/operators and industry bodies.
- Expert opinions from the leaders of the top civil engineering firms and their clients on the challenges and opportunities ahead is collected in our New Civil Engineer’s Future of Civil Engineering report and exclusive event in Autumn 2020
What’s new this year?
- The mandatory NCE100 Company and employee survey has been removed in order to simplify the entry process and focus on direct entry into the awards
- The NCE100 awards have been revamped to focus on specific roles, business practices and outcomes – making it more transparent what is being assessed and creating a more obvious level playing field for all types of firms involved in infrastructure development and delivery
- New categories recognising talent management, CSR, plus recognition for key services in data analytics and big data have been added
- Increased recognition for SME’s with the newly launched NCE100 SME Company of the Year Award
- More transparency on the judging process, points systems and overall Top 100 selection will be available
- Plus our new NCE100 Top Companies Survey providing key insights into the Future of Civil Engineering with an exclusive report and industry event in Autumn 2020
To find out more, DOWNLOAD YOUR NCE100 HOW TO GUIDE TODAY!