A guide to NCE100
What makes the NCE100 so different?
- It is a completely independent and authoritative assessment of the best firms in infrastructure based on what they do, how they do it and what impact they have on society. It is not an assessment based on size or revenue.
- Assessment is made by our panel of over 80 judges representing the industry’s leading clients, owner/operators and industry bodies including a significant representation of our next generation civil engineers.
- Once awarded, the NCE100 Companies will be surveyed to provide key insights into their business culture, engineering excellence and future industry trends and forecasts. All insights and company benchmarking will be available at a post awards event taking place in the autumn of 2020.
What’s new this year?
- The mandatory NCE100 Company and employee survey has been removed in order to simplify the entry process and focus on direct entry into the awards
- The NCE100 awards have been revamped to focus on specific roles, business practices and outcomes – making it more transparent what is being assessed and creating a more obvious level playing field for all types of firms involved in infrastructure development and delivery
- New categories recognising talent management, CSR, plus recognition for key services in data analytics and big data have been added
- Increased recognition for SME’s with the newly launched NCE100 SME Company of the Year Award
- More transparency on the judging process, points systems and overall Top 100 selection will be available
Plus a new industry survey on civil engineering practices, trends and forecasts to those making the NCE100 Companies of the Year with key insights being shared at an exclusive post awards event in the autumn 2020