Leader in Corporate Social Responsibility - NCE100 2020
Civil engineering companies play an increasingly important role in society as actors who influence and govern the wellbeing of citizens, workers and the environment. This award seeks to recognise the firms making the greatest efforts to contribute to improvements to the wellbeing of citizens, workers and the environment, both through their own direct activities and the actions of their supply chains.
To support the entry you may offer up to three recent examples of initiatives you have been involved in that have made a significant contribution to corporate social responsibility.
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture makes you a leader in CSR
- How you enact this strategy in reality, highlighting up to three initiatives you have been involved in, referencing (if relevant) how you have joined forces with others to make a potentially bigger impact
- How you have engaged your staff and supply chains (if relevant) and offer any positive feedback that demonstrates how you are leading in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Numerical evidence of how your approach to CSR is a genuine and significant commitment for a business of your type or size
- Evidence of board-level commitment and a clear contribution from named individuals who are taking the lead on your behalf
- Tangible evidence that your efforts are making an impact, such as specific results from initiatives or awards/citations from external bodies
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!