Leader in Collaboration - NCE100 2020
Collaboration is much talked about in civils but what is real and what is not? This category looks for firms that are leading the way in instilling collaborative behaviours within their own staff and working collaboratively with others in the supply chain.
To support the entry you may offer up to three recent examples of initiatives you have been involved in where collaborative behaviours have significant contribution to improved project outcomes.
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture makes you a leader in collaboration
- How you enact this strategy in reality, highlighting up to three initiatives you have been involved in, referencing (if relevant) who you have collaborated with externally to improve project outcomes
- How you have engaged your staff and supply chains (if relevant) and offer any positive feedback that demonstrates how you are leading in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Tangible evidence that your collaborative efforts are making an impact, such as specific results from projects or awards/citations from external bodies
- Feedback from your client or end user to demonstrate satisfaction
- Evidence of how your methodology is advancing the industry in this area and how you are sharing the approach with the industry
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!