Impact in Cities - NCE100 2020
Rapid urbanisation brings enormous challenges, not least in terms of demands for housing and maintaining and improving the quality of life in our towns and cities. We want to hear inspirational stories from firms doing most to address the key challenge of urban densification with a view to enabling sustainable, healthy development and redevelopment of our towns and cities. These could be where new concepts to solve established challenges are being developed. But equally we would like to hear stories of good projects delivered well for the benefit of their community/end user.
We are particularly keen to hear from firms seeking innovative solutions to increasing the population density of towns and cities while improving the quality of life for those living there through provision of housing and urban spaces, along with high quality healthcare, educational, recreational and leisure facilities.
To support the entry you may offer three recent examples of concepts, studies, trials or projects you have been involved in that demonstrate the broad extent of your impact in this sector.
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture is geared towards making an impact in this sector
- How each example exemplifies this strategy, people and/or culture, highlighting any innovations or best practice, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- Please provide an endorsement, testimonial or feedback from one of your clients or end users to demonstrate how you are making an impact in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of how you work collaboratively with other industry supply chain partners or other stakeholders (where relevant)
- Evidence of the significant positive impact your contribution is making or could make on communities or end users
- Evidence of how you are innovating or advancing industry best practice
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!