Excellence in Project Management - NCE100 2020
Civils projects big and small require excellent project management to ensure they are delivered safely, on time, within budget to the required quality and so they meet the needs of the end user. Ensuring good integration of the supply chain is a particularly important skillset. This category looks for firms bringing new techniques and technologies to market or who are simply demonstrating best practice.
To support the entry you may offer three recent examples of projects or programmes you have been involved in and made a significant contribution in progressing the projects into their delivery phase
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture is geared towards achieving excellence in project management
- How each project example exemplifies this strategy, people and/or culture, highlighting any innovations or best practice, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- Please provide an endorsement, testimonial or feedback from one of your clients or end users to demonstrate how you are delivering excellence in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of how you work collaboratively with other industry supply chain partners or other stakeholders (where relevant)
- Evidence of how your contribution to projects makes a significant positive impact on the affordability, deliverability or whole life benefit
- Evidence of how you are innovating or advancing industry best practice
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!