Excellence in Engineering Design - NCE100 2020
Digitisation is poised to transform how civils projects are designed, but questions remain over the role of human oversight. This category recognises the firms that are raising the bar in design, bringing the most innovative technical and technology-led solutions to the market while mindful of the need for good governance and technical surety.
To support the entry you may offer three recent examples of projects you have been involved in and made a significant contribution in progressing the projects into their delivery phase
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture is geared towards achieving excellence in design
- How each project example exemplifies this strategy, people and/or culture, highlighting any innovations or best practice, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- Please provide an endorsement, testimonial or feedback from one of your clients or end users to demonstrate how you are delivering excellence in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of how you work collaboratively with other industry supply chain partners or other stakeholders (where relevant)
- Evidence of how your contribution to projects makes a significant positive impact on the affordability, deliverability or whole life benefit
- Evidence of how you are innovating or advancing industry best practice