Excellence in Concept Design and Planning - NCE100 2020
Getting infrastructure schemes off the drawing board and into delivery remains a huge challenge in the UK and worldwide with government cash tight, financiers nervous around investing in infrastructure and local opposition often vocal. This category explores the firms doing most to help get projects off the ground by working with the owner/operator to conceive and refine the concept, help secure the financing and funding, win public support and gain planning approval.
To support the entry you may offer three recent examples of projects you have been involved in and made a significant contribution in progressing the projects into their delivery phase
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture is geared towards achieving excellence in concept design and planning
- How each project example exemplifies this strategy, people and/or culture, highlighting any innovations or best practice, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- Please provide an endorsement, testimonial or feedback from one of your clients or end users to demonstrate how you are delivering excellence in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of how you work collaboratively with other industry supply chain partners or other stakeholders (where relevant)
- Evidence of how your contribution to projects makes a significant positive impact on the affordability, deliverability or whole life benefit
- Evidence of how you are innovating or advancing industry best practice
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!