Excellence in Carbon Reduction - NCE100 2020
The low carbon agenda has never been higher with the government committing the UK to becoming net zero by 2050. This category seeks to recognise the firms providing clear advice or construction solutions to clients to help them meet their carbon reduction targets or goals.
To support the entry you may offer three recent examples of asset management or maintenance programmes you have been involved in and made a significant contribution that helps meet the needs of the asset owner/operator.
In your submission please explain:
- How your organisation’s strategy, people and/or culture is geared towards achieving excellence in carbon reduction
- How each example exemplifies this strategy, people and/or culture, highlighting any innovations or best practice, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- Please provide an endorsement, testimonial or feedback from one of your clients or end users to demonstrate how you are delivering excellence in this field.
In assessing your entry our judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of how you work collaboratively with other industry supply chain partners or other stakeholders (where relevant)
- Evidence of how your contribution to projects makes a significant positive impact on the affordability, deliverability or whole life benefit
- Evidence of how you are innovating or advancing industry best practice
To find out more about this year's entry process download your copy of the NCE100 How to Guide today!