Efforts to increase productivity in civils delivery remains a key issue for the UK and elsewhere. This category recognises the firms that are raising the bar in construction, bringing the most innovative technical and technology-led solutions to the market with a view to driving productivity & effciency.
- Describe why you feel your approach on this project is innovative or moving the industry forward, referencing (if relevant) how it has either been informed by an industry best practice initiative, or has been taken on as a best practice initiative
- Offer some evidence of the impact of your efforts on the project programme, cost, or quality
- Provide some feedback from your client or end user to demonstrate satisfaction
- Describe how you have worked collaboratively with other industry supply chain partners or other stakeholders (where relevant)
- Indicate how this specific innovation works as an exemplar of your company’s commitment to advancing the industry in this area. Consider indicating how you are developing this advance and where it may be used next.
- Feel free to offer any other supporting evidence that marks this work out as exceptional
Need help with the survey? Contact Rachael O'Rourke on 020 3953 2114 or email Rachael.o’firstname.lastname@example.org